Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
injector knock,outside temp reading -13 at one point, pedal cover came off,cv joint making a noise quality friday afternoon car. Anyone else got faults, maybe time to order vxr.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I feel your pain mate:
- Drivers seat base (replaced under warranty)
- NSR alloy dust/dirt under paint (replaced under warranty)
- NSF sidelight wasn't working when I got the car, loose connection in wiring
- Handbrake slack

Plus there's still a ***** from the alloy accelerator pedal when your foot first makes contact with it. Rattle from speaker area on passenger front door, rattle from drivers seatbelt height adjuster part on the pillar. Play in gear lever when it's in gear. The 4 things that have been repaired were pretty annoying or important to get sorted straight away or had to be sorted within the first year to be on warranty, the other things don't bother me too much so I'm going to see if they develop further fault or noises and report them when it's in for its first service, as unless it's obvious most of the local Vauxhall dealers round here are the "no fault found" type.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lovely clunk n click on full lock as said crap quality waiting for dealer get a vxr in not ordering blind. Also no more arnoldclark crap service rude arrogant head office they should be ashamed.

·
Registered
961 Posts
andy1978 said:
Lovely clunk n click on full lock as said crap quality waiting for dealer get a vxr in not ordering blind. Also no more arnoldclark crap service rude arrogant head office they should be ashamed.
You as well?

I wonder as the new Corsa becomes more common and the site gets more members just what %age of folk are going to come on and have bought a car from the Shark and had nothing but bother, what branch you had issues with?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.