Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just joined the forum, my name is Mark and today I got the keys to my Corsa Sting R 1.0 Turbo in red with black stripes, it's a cracking looking beast! Just wanted to ask a quick question as I don't seem to have received any instruction manuals with it, I obviously have a petrol level indicator but is there a way to bring up how many miles you have left in the tank on the dash computer?, I've tried pressing the menu buttons and its telling me how many miles I've done so far and telling me the tyre pressures etc, anyone got any suggestions?
cheers - apologies if this is the wrong place to post!
Mark.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Its on the same screen as instant mpg, howver as you have a sting, this might not feature on that trim level

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
Yeah there is no fuel range function as the car isnt equipped with the multi function trip computer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers guys, thanks for the quick response, much appreciated! I live up on the Isle of Skye but will be making a few trips down to Glasgow for the footie so would be good to know how many miles left in the tank but ah well not to worry.
thanks again.
Mark.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am from aberdeen and have a red 1 ltr sting r and I'm getting about 380 miles out of a tank I've had it 6 weeks and it's only been filled twice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts