Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Has anyone else noticed that the Intellilink switches itself on when you start the car, even if you had turned it Off when you parked up and switched off. It seems you turn it off, it just turns itself back on again, you think, I'm sure I turned that off before, its random and bizarre. Anyone else noticed it?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Well you can't technically turn off the intellilink, so I'm going to assume you mean clock mode. I'm pretty sure it always turns back on, regardless of if you've put it into clock mode, and the only thing that is remembered is the radio station - and even that isn't always remembered.

·
Registered
152 Posts
where do i start with the intellilink system... oh dear i had some severe issues with mine like the radio being stuck on a station with the volume set around the 40's and the music only came on when i turned on any indicator i've been to the dealer 3 times over it it's been reprogramed 3 times so far

·
Registered
1 Posts
This has just happened to me, were the screen is frozen and music only comes on when I turn the indicator! So odd and annoying, looks like I'm calling Vauxhall this morning!

·
Registered
24 Posts
i have a problem where I unlock the car and open a door and the intellilink will turn itself on and play for about a second and then cut off again, but it doesn't happen every time its every now and again

·
Registered
356 Posts
RobLabb83 said:
This has just happened to me, were the screen is frozen and music only comes on when I turn the indicator! So odd and annoying, looks like I'm calling Vauxhall this morning!
I wonder what would happen if you put your hazard lights on in this situation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts