Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that one of my rear lights is different to the other one is clear and one is tinted absolutely f****** useless vauxhall

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I see no difference in tints in the photos. Only difference is as Klemsy said.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm hoping it is or else I'm going to look pretty silly going back vauxhall and complaining.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's the way the light caught the pictures... The clear Part on the drivers side is tinted but the passenger side is clear with no tint... But yes klesmy's reply is probably correct

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
The indicator section looks exactly the same anyway. Best way to tell is to shine a light into each clear lense.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didn't realise the clear one was reverse and the darker lens fog light...on my previous car a 2011 punto the reverse and fog lights were separate to the light clusters

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
skyblue1969 said:
I didn't realise the clear one was reverse and the darker lens fog light...on my previous car a 2011 punto the reverse and fog lights were separate to the light clusters
So you've never done a full check of your car before you drive it? Not even a lights check?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes I have checked lights and indicators ect before driving but not fog light and I knew the reverse light worked anyway because I see it when I reverse out the drive in the morning!!!! And YES I have done full checks on the car that's why it's been back to the dealers so many times

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
skyblue1969 said:
Yes I have checked lights and indicators ect before driving but not fog light and I knew the reverse light worked anyway because I see it when I reverse out the drive in the morning!!!! And YES I have done full checks on the car that's why it's been back to the dealers so many times
You should check the fog too really - who knows when you'll need it!

If you do the full check the. You should know where they are.. :lol: The reverse light gives away its position quite easily too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts