Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just new to this but looking for some help it may have been covered before apologies if so but I have just purchased a new Corsa Exicte 5dr (still awaiting del) and would like to have a rear roof spoiler fitted but the dealer just looks blank and scratches his head. Has anyone fitted one before or can you not actually buy them for the 5 door, I kindly await any replies.

Brian

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
This topic is all over the forums, but no one has a true conclusion.

You can get roof spoilers on ebay - whether or not they fit the 5 door i don't know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi thanks for your replies have asked ones on ebay and said they not sure if they would fit but one seller contacted Vauxhall and they were told Vauxhall have not produce a spoiler yet for the 5dr seems very poor. Thanks for the info on the insurance did not think about that.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
It doesn't surprise me that VX haven't made spoilers for the 5dr yet. Their teams will have calculated that people who buy 5drs probably won't want to shove a spoiler on - plus it probably won't look all that great.

The rear of the 5dr model is not all that nice anyway, quite a surprising difference between the two versions.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I much prefer the rear end of the 3dr, but I need a 5dr with a small grandson to get in and out.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
LimeyUK said:
It doesn't surprise me that VX haven't made spoilers for the 5dr yet. Their teams will have calculated that people who buy 5drs probably won't want to shove a spoiler on - plus it probably won't look all that great.
It's not called a spoiler for nothing - it would completely spoil the look of the 5 door which is designed for us grandparents - you can wear a pork pie hat in the back ;)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Jarviser said:
LimeyUK said:
It's not called a spoiler for nothing - it would completely spoil the look of the 5 door which is designed for us grandparents - you can wear a pork pie hat in the back ;)
:lol:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
The grandparent's club is a good one to be in! At least our back seat passengers will have more room in the back. Personally, I'm not fussed with the spoiler, but I do like the body kit on the sportier models.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
LeachiE said:
The grandparent's club is a good one to be in! At least our back seat passengers will have more room in the back. Personally, I'm not fussed with the spoiler, but I do like the body kit on the sportier models.
I've been in both the 3dr and 5dr rear seats, can't say i noticed any different with regards to space - was pretty much the same. All that's different is that you've got your own door :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts