Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been onto the Vauxhall website and saw they now have a red and black editions of the corsa, I'm assuming these are new as I haven't saw it before?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Yes they are new for MY2016 but are basically just LE's without the fuelling restriction at 3750rpm de-tune) so they spin upto 5750rpm and deliver the full 150PS that should have been standard on the LE anyway! Oh and they are charging you an extra £1K+ for the privilege and limiting you to two colours albeit with some decent wheels.

I'd rather just spend £300 on a remap and have my LE in a colour of my choice.

·
Registered
961 Posts
mud4fun said:
Yes they are new for MY2016 but are basically just LE's without the fuelling restriction at 3750rpm de-tune) so they spin upto 5750rpm and deliver the full 150PS that should have been standard on the LE anyway! Oh and they are charging you an extra £1K+ for the privilege and limiting you to two colours albeit with some decent wheels.

I'd rather just spend £300 on a remap and have my LE in a colour of my choice.
Not that anyone will be particularly fussed but the MY16 LE comes standard with OnStar, the Red and Black Editions it is an optional extra at cost to the customer, but yeah otherwise just an LE with nice wheels.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I thought there wasn't much difference from the LE, a lot of money for them too! Just love the black roof & wing mirrors on them, need to get mine wrapped black I think

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably should of got a LE, but I got a better deal on the Sri, just need those black mirrors and roof now haha!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
mud4fun said:
Black roof and mirrors is standard on LE anyway :)
Do you have the sunroof on the LE? I know you get a black roof when you choose to have the panoramic sunroof, so just wondering if thats what they did with the LE?

·
Registered
227 Posts
LE you get a black painted roof as standard, you can also get it with a sunroof (we did) as an optional extra.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
ChrisB said:
LE you get a black painted roof as standard, you can also get it with a sunroof (we did) as an optional extra.
Ah so they paint it.. fair enough :lol:

·
Registered
227 Posts
LimeyUK said:
Ah so they paint it.. fair enough :lol:
Not sure what they use...if not mistaken the Spanish use a brush and the Germans use a roller... :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts