Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That ebay link above was the ones I bought but they are just Team Heko deflectors for the Corsa D mate. Shop around a bit for them cause I've found them for at least 10 quid cheaper now I've realised they weren't special ones for the E

·
Registered
357 Posts
Looks great.

Did you get the stripes took off?

Is there any chance you could get some pics of the centre console and upload them?

I am in Glasgow and waiting on my sting coming.

Mine is a black 64 plate 1.4 sting with no stripes. :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awww man, I would have been pretty chuffed to have been the first to put some mods on my car! I'll upload some photos of the centre console tomorrow morning for you man.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I had to remove the rubbers from the brake and clutch pedals which was by far the easiest part! Putting the pedals on i got the smaller two on without much of a struggle but to get the acceleration pedal fitting properly I was upside down with my drivers seat right back to make sure it was properly fitted :lol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
It looks a lot better than my standard pea shooter! I was looking into an exhaust tip but I thought they wouldn't fit the curved pipe? Yours looks good though, where's that one from?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.