Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Car has changed a bit since I uploaded the original pic in the introductions section.

I have put in tailored mats, white interior bulbs, H7 Xenon headlamp bulbs, new number plates (UK flag and black border), Vauxhall number plate surrounds, tinted rear windows, door sills, vxr side surrounds and 3 LED black indicators.

A few pics:

Thinking of de-badging the rear (removing the corsa badge under the light). Waiting for GF to come back from holiday so I can use her hairdryer!!

I want H10 Xenon Fogs and chrome exhaust tip.

I have heko wind deflectors, I want to wait a few days before I feel comfortable opening the tinted windows at the back. Not sure if I am going to keep them on yet. Will see what they look like but not sure if it will suit a 5 door corsa or not.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
A lovely looking car. That is a nice colour and the subtle changes from stock work well with it. I have deflectors on mine simply because I smoke and they are a necessity to prevent buffeting and ash blowing in my face. I've had them on all my cars. They do look good though, especially on the 3 doors.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Very nice!

Where did you get your tints and door sills from? I am probably going to do the same to my 3dr excite, as they look awesome!

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Ah cool, i'll have a look about for the service then, i know of a place about an hour from me - will have to get a quote!

Awesome, thanks for the link! - Where do you need to specify that you want the 'Excite Edition' version (I really like that on yours :D)

·
Registered
24 Posts
How did you find fitting the number plate surrounds? I'm thinking of getting some are they easy enough?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very easy. Just remove the screws and screw through the surround in exactly the same place. The bumpers have ready made holes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts