Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I registered for the Partner's Programme last night and half past 9 this morning my phone started ringing! :lol: Surprise, surprise! Was a different salesman this time and he seemed really knowledgeable, whereas back in Feb I felt I knew more about the car than the other guy, lol! He's going to put some figures together for me and email them over. Although the SE is priced for cash deals, he said their interest rate is only 1.99% anyway, so with the partners discount I would still end up paying less than full list price including interest since I can put down a decent deposit. He also confirmed that they will be at the local motor show in July and are already putting together some special offers for that. He also seemed confident that the offers on Corsa will stay the same as they are currently, and won't be changing for the next quarter, so will still be 0% on Life, LE and Excite. Just as before, there are no 1.4T engines in the country (central dealer stock) so I am looking at a factory build anyway, which I don't mind. Looks like it would be end of August for delivery but if I go ahead I will try and hold off until the 65 plate in September unless I can get them to knock a bit more off the price to register under a 15 plate. Will be worth a try! :lol: Still, the show is a month away yet, so if I order that weekend or soon after it would probably be September delivery anyway.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I also got my car through the partner progran, I was also lucky enough to get further discounts due to where family members work! And 0% interest is always great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.