Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an idea to remove the spoiler from my LE as I think it might look better without, any ideas on how hard it'll be to get off/put back on? Anyone tried it before?

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Don't be silly. I want to put a spoiler on my excite because it looks plain without.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanted to have a look what it'd look like without to be honest, probably worse without but worth a try. Was hoping it'd be a few bolts but I'm not sure after having a bit of a Google.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Kieraan said:
Just wanted to have a look what it'd look like without to be honest, probably worse without but worth a try. Was hoping it'd be a few bolts but I'm not sure after having a bit of a Google.
It's probably adhesive of some kind too.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I reckon it would look awful without, besides the pain of getting it off then replacing it with a normal piece it's not worth the effort in my own opinion

·
Registered
227 Posts
Matthew said:
I reckon it would look awful without, besides the pain of getting it off then replacing it with a normal piece it's not worth the effort in my own opinion
Awful...! :cry: come on, it's not that bad! Ok, it looks better with it, and I'd like to get one....but still, not awful :roll:
As you said tho, it will be a major pain to remove...its glued on as is the whole body kit.

To spare you the hassle of removing it, this is how it looks without one ;)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Well, remember it still has the rest of the kit on too, so it won't look as plain as ours do compared to it :lol:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LimeyUK said:
Well, remember it still has the rest of the kit on too, so it won't look as plain as ours do compared to it :lol:
That's why I originally thought it would look good :p

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Kieraan said:
LimeyUK said:
That's why I originally thought it would look good :p
It could be interesting just to see, but I think the spoiler makes the look tbh

·
Registered
455 Posts
ChrisB said:
Matthew said:
Awful...! :cry: come on, it's not that bad! Ok, it looks better with it, and I'd like to get one....but still, not awful :roll:
As you said tho, it will be a major pain to remove...its glued on as is the whole body kit.

To spare you the hassle of removing it, this is how it looks without one ;)

Well, yours looks alright but I meant awful in the sense that the LE has a body kit, everything is meant to look "sporty" then you've yanked the spoiler off it would just look odd haha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts