Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OEM reverse light is, umm, pathetic

Replaced the OEM incandescent 1156 bulb with a 15W xenon bulb. It is quite ok, but since its a xenon, it to reach the max brightness takes approx 10 seconds. In Vauxhalls, is the reverse light on drivers side?

Added 2 LED lightbars on top of the register plate. Needed to drill only one 5mm hole to pass the wires thru the bumper. There seems to be a way to pass the wires thru to trunk. Wiring part is WIP

Some pics

·
Registered
16 Posts
I believe that on the Corsa the reversing light is on the passenger's side and the rear fog light is on the driver's side.

That lightbar looks nice btw. I've fitted led bulbs to my license plate and they give such a nicer look to the license plate and to the overall vehicle. Someone once said to me that my led license plate lights were brighter then his dipped beam headlights. Maybe abit of exaggeration there but I still laughed. :lol:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, in that case I need to search for Vauxhall Corsa´s passenger side inner taillight and swap that with rear fog light. Rear fogs are very seldom needed in Finland.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts