Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my car today and took it on a road trip to Chester :D . Took a couple of quick pictures when I manged to get out of it lol I'm having some professional pictures done with this graffiti wall at the wknd with my girlfriend whos going to model with it, will get them on as soon as there done. :p

Attachments

·
Registered
961 Posts
Stunning looking car mate, I absolutely love lime green Es with the kit on them :cool:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I love this colour, especially with the black bits and that sunroof just makes it look even better!

·
Registered
122 Posts
If graffiti shots are your thing and Tamworth is not to far then there's a graffiti wall up there near Namco. Theres also a couple in Digbeth near Birmingham city centre. Also im loving the green on the LE.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys loving the car myself getting a lot of attention on the road, also get my private reg on it today R444 ACY, will take some more pics over the week. Looks great with the sunroof open as well. The graffiti wall just round the corner from me so thought it would make a different kind of backdrop and girlfriend know a lot photographers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts