Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody got the faux leather seats on their SE trim? Think it's called Moroccana... What do you's all think to it? Comfy? Does it feel nice or cheap?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
As far as I know there isn't an option of faux leather - the SE does offer two different seat fabric colours though. The lighter (Hysle) one also has lighter coloured parts on the doors and dash too I believe.

·
Registered
961 Posts
I'm not impressed with the way that not only are the seats partial imitation leather but the backs where the maps pockets are are cloth fabric like the seats from other models, looks totally out of place.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have the Cloth/Morrocana on my Corsa SE Automatic and feels ok for me but nothing to get exited about? was only choice of two that I could have with this model.

·
Registered
961 Posts
jamescmartin13 said:
The corsa d had moroccana on the back of the front seats around the map pockets - and that was on the excite model :eek:
Yep, just like Corsa D SRi has map pockets on the back of the front seats, but the E SRi doesn't.

·
Registered
961 Posts
jamescmartin13 said:
It's like everything has been downgraded with the E and in many ways it's not as good as the D
Typical Vauxhall coat cutting mate, there are loads of things better about the E than the D through. They've got to try and claw them back somewhere though.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
jamescmartin13 said:
It's like everything has been downgraded with the E and in many ways it's not as good as the D
The interior feels premium as standard imo. The Es exterior is where the major changes/improvements have occurred. Not one panel on the E is from a previous design.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts