Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my car went it for all of its seasonal checks and as expected it passed them all. I also got them to have a look at/fix some problems.
These include:

•fixing the squeaky clutch
•realigning the 'T' in turbo
•fixing the rattling that occurred when accelerating. Apparently this was the gear cables hitting the heat shield. They moved them out of the way and weren't sure why they were in that position to begin with.

The customer service was excellent, I was greated in the car park, shown where to go, seen to quickly. They asked to go for a drive with me so I could show them the problems. Then when I pick it up I had the same treatment. They even showed me all the problems had been fixed and asked if I was happy. The best Evans Halshaw customer service, better than my local branch.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hi,

Which Halshaw was it? I have had nothing but problems with my local branch so was wondering if it was anywhere I travel?

Cheers

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The branch is in St Albans.
A seasonal check just checks things like oil, break pads, tyres etc. It's quite like a service. With the Vauxhalls service plan you get two free per year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.