Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick heads up guys, was in Sainsburys doing my weekly shop and found some half decent canvas universal front seat covers, 6quid, anyway thought that was an OK price so picked them up, checked my receipt as i was leaving the store as I always do to make sure everything was on the price it said on the shelf or that the multibuy deals had came off, seat covers were on the receipt at £1.19!!!! Bargain!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
May have to check that out useful if I'm going anywhere with dirty clothing, also my wife works for sainsburys so would get another 15% off aswell

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just tried to fit these guys, unfortunately no use for the Limited Edition and SRi seats with the larger side padding/bolsters (sports seats) as they are too tight, however will be fine for other models without the sporty seats/flatter seat style.

I think most seat covers are going to be too tight except maybe the Snap On type ones that mechanics use which just fit over the headrest and the front edge of the seat base but otherwise just "lie" over the seat rather than fitting/sliding over the whole seat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts