Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had this?-
I Set off for an evening out and turn indicator "tick tock" was not making a noise. After a few miles I stopped engine to pick up passenger but didnt get out. Drove 5 more miles to venue still with no indicator tick tock. Got out and locked up.
After 2 hour rest, set off back home and the fault had gone.

So I wonder is it necessary to lock up the car and let it go through the lights out process before the system reboots?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I found that when I had the esp light on. Turned off and back on straight away and light was still on, drove to work, went back over 3 hours later and the light was out when I started her up. Interestingly, the hill hold assist didn't work whilst the esp light was on.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like the same behaviour but with a different fault. I was wondering if it cannot reboot while it has all those bits lit up, like the handbrake light is always lit even with the ignition off until the car goes proper sleepy-byes and all the screens go black.

Like the old laptops "turn it right off and wait five minutes"!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I had the no "tick tock" on the indicator issue the other day when I set off. Seemed to sort itself out after a couple of minutes and hasn't repeated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts