Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke to the dealer to ask if they get told a date when cars will be delivered, so he phoned the transport company to chase things up. Well, my car is due for delivery on Saturday according to the tracker, but the transport company have said it will be Monday, possibly Tuesday next week. I asked if they could get a photo when she arrives on the transporter, but he said the transporter drops the cars off at the Red Funnel terminal in Southampton and they get driven on to the ferry and collected by the dealers once they arrive on the Island. So, all being well my new shiny baby should be on my drive by the end of next week! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
LeachiE said:
I just spoke to the dealer to ask if they get told a date when cars will be delivered, so he phoned the transport company to chase things up. Well, my car is due for delivery on Saturday according to the tracker, but the transport company have said it will be Monday, possibly Tuesday next week. I asked if they could get a photo when she arrives on the transporter, but he said the transporter drops the cars off at the Red Funnel terminal in Southampton and they get driven on to the ferry and collected by the dealers once they arrive on the Island. So, all being well my new shiny baby should be on my drive by the end of next week! :D
Nice one. Enjoy :D

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Wow, finally! Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it. That seems to have come around quite quick since you placed your order. I think mine was 10 weeks.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not been quick enough for me! It will be 10 weeks on Saturday. The first 4 or 5 weeks really dragged, but since we got a build date confirmed on 9th September for w/b 5th Oct it's gone really fast!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Sounds good, earlier than mine hahaha!!! Still repping my 1.0L Turbo and there's absolutely no sign of this car they've gotten me from Leeds?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.