Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner

<t>Would you like to crash your Corsa to hell?</t>

  • <t>yes I'd love to, it deserves to be crumpled</t>

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • <t>No, I love it</t>

    Votes: 6 75.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I get a new Corsa? I've looked at the Polo and Fiesta and they seem to be so much better but I've always had Vauxhalls for the last 20 years or so.

The corsa seats seem very uncomfortable it makes me want to stab them with scissors, cut them up, and rip out what bit of fluff is in them before chucking bleach all over them.

The dash seems plasticky and could do with a pic axe through it.

The Intellilink seems rubbish, I want to hammer the screen and rip it out.

I want to reverse the car fast into a tree and than drive it forwards fast into some shrubbery so it rips the bumpers off.

Using a crow bar I want to damage and destroy the LCD display on the dashboard which tells me the inaccurate range.

On the 5door I want to punch the roof lining where the back vanity lights are, shattering them, I then want to rip off the sun visors, bend them, and bite them.

I'd then like to watch that car get crushed into a small cube before being turned into baked bean tins.

Other than that, good car - but why is it less comfortable than the D? Has no map pockets? A useless Intellilink system? And no rear electric windows as an option?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,902 Posts
Um, not sure whether to delete this as spam, delete this as trolling or laugh because I agree with you on both the seats and the intellink! ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,357 Posts
mud4fun said:
Um, not sure whether to delete this as spam, delete this as trolling or laugh because I agree with you on both the seats and the intellink! ;-)
Should be deleted as trolling spam with overly pessimistic opinions :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,902 Posts
LimeyUK said:
mud4fun said:
Um, not sure whether to delete this as spam, delete this as trolling or laugh because I agree with you on both the seats and the intellink! ;-)
Should be deleted as trolling spam with overly pessimistic opinions :lol:
Ah but my problem here is that he didn't go nearly far enough in his pessimism of intellilink, my own opinions of it are utterly unrepeatable in polite society so I'd consider his views to be more on the optimistic side ;-) ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
If its a choice between the Fiesta and Corsa and it was my money, the Fiesta would win hands down, just no competition, the Fiesta blows the Corsa out the water and into the middle of the following week!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,357 Posts
mud4fun said:
LimeyUK said:
mud4fun said:
Um, not sure whether to delete this as spam, delete this as trolling or laugh because I agree with you on both the seats and the intellink! ;-)
Should be deleted as trolling spam with overly pessimistic opinions :lol:
Ah but my problem here is that he didn't go nearly far enough in his pessimism of intellilink, my own opinions of it are utterly unrepeatable in polite society so I'd consider his views to be more on the optimistic side ;-) ;-)
:lol:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top