Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anybody heard of any companies making sill plates for the E yet, would be nice to get some with Sting R on them.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Not heard of anybody but I'm after some too. Already got scratches on my sills from the kids climbing in and out. I had them on my pickup truck, they look good too as well as being functional.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may just get some corsa d ones as I think they will fit but it would be nice if someone started making ones for the E

·
Registered
85 Posts
My niece had hers fitted when she ordered car 60 quid pentagon have them on eBay for 47 plus l.p. I bought some from I think astons at Melton Mowbray about 37quid black with vx racing logo on look very smart

·
Registered
961 Posts
I think the Corsa E SE spec has them as standard, according to the brochure, could just order some of those from the local dealership.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I've seen loads on ebay. Think I fancy some polished alloy ones with 1.4 turbo engraved. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've just fitted some vinyl sills and i rather like the look of them :D they were sized for the D but the length/width is perfectly fine so im guessing that the proper side sills made of metal and the like should fit fine too :)

Attachments

G

·
Jordan said:
I've just fitted some vinyl sills and i rather like the look of them :D they were sized for the D but the length/width is perfectly fine so im guessing that the proper side sills made of metal and the like should fit fine too :)
I still have a spare set of those but the writing is in silver saying Corsa Black Edition :evil:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I think the ones Anthony posted are 5 door Astra J going on a quick google of that part number.

The 3 door Corsa items are longer, like these:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/371232391751?nav=SEARCH

Same as D too by the looks of it. I have ordered a set. I already have Corsa on my carpet mats so didn't really want Corsa on them. Ideally would have liked Limited Edition but couldn't find any alloy ones.

·
Registered
203 Posts
cmartino said:
Mines already got them on saying Corsa from factory (1.4t le 5 door)
Do you have any pictures?

And did you get any extras on your model as I too have s 1.4T LE (5 door) but do not have the sills...?

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Mine is 1.4T 3 door from the factory and also never came with sill protectors. However cmartino may have got a car from stock that may have already had extras fitted, especially if it was ex-display?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Jordan said:
Where are these from mate? They look really smart.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts