im a detailing fanantic so its basically photos of how clean it is hahaha

lets see what people are working with

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LOL, your car looks incredible! :cool:

Sadly I have neither the time nor inclination to polish mine like that as I do 300-500 miles per week and it gets dirty too damned quickly. I also have four vehicles so if I do one like that it makes the others look bad and I'd end up spending my life polishing cars instead of driving them ;) Did wax mine last week and it made my wife's Land Rover look even more faded so had to wash and wax that too!

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

Automotive parking light Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

And she was very dirty for this photo but it is still my favourite photo so far:

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Cloud

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
god that many miles a week? dont blame you for not clleaning it so much!
love that colour though, looks fantatsic in the LE with the black wheels and trims!
also loving the wind deflectors, going to order myself some when payday hits! they look fantastic!

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Thanks :) yes, have done 1100 miles in mine since 29th March and one of those weeks I was off on holiday so didn't commute to work!

Point to note about the deflectors, they sit quite close to the glass so it is not easy to get a sponge or leather to the top 2" of glass which means you have to wind the windows down to clean the top bit. Otherwise when you wind them partially down you have a horrible dirty section above the clean section.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.