Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I haven't seen that many pictures or real ones in that colour so far, another less common one! :)

You should put those pics in the main chat area sticky post about colours if there is none of that colour already.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great thanks for the pics, that's the colour I have gone for picking up next week. What do you think of it?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
It's a nice colour that looks even better in the sunshine! I still can't decide what colour to go for, hence me starting the post mud4fun mentioned! I have 4 colours in mind - sovereign silver, shiny grey, dark sea blue or peppermint green!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hijamie32 said:
Great thanks for the pics, that's the colour I have gone for picking up next week. What do you think of it?
Not bad,i don't drive it that much,But for a 1.4i think it is a bit heavy on petrol,probably still needs broke in still only 402 mls on it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looks very nice! I see you got it from ballyrobert, i have a grey LE from ballyrobert and originally was looking at a sri vx-line in this colour, but was gonna take a few months to arrive! Sort of jealous! im sure ill see it around, Know that area just wont mention it on here, never can be too careful! Enjoy her! I know im enjoying mine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.