Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i'm looking to purchase a spare steel wheel for the motor. I previously had 16" alloys on my D shape corsa with a 15" spare steel wheel. Does anyone know if the 15" steel wheel/ tyre will fit in the boot and will it fit the hub ok when needed ??

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a Jack kit and spacesaver from a astra h in my well all fits ok but the screw thing that holds the gunk junk doesn't fit its not long enough so you will need to change that as well to be honest haven't tried my wheel on yet suppose I should realy :lol:

·
Registered
961 Posts
stevewolves said:
Hi guys i'm looking to purchase a spare steel wheel for the motor. I previously had 16" alloys on my D shape corsa with a 15" spare steel wheel. Does anyone know if the 15" steel wheel/ tyre will fit in the boot and will it fit the hub ok when needed ??

Thanks in advance
This will fit perfectly in the boot, I've purchased a 16" alloy with 195/55/16 tyre off a Corsa D for my spare so I don't need to rush to get a new tyre when one of mine inevitably needs renewing and it fits easily into the well. Also the spare you can spec as an optional extra on the E is an identical wheel and tyre as you get with a D.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers for the info Hendry. I'll go ahead and order one now off eBay. Thanks again :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts