Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to deactivate the speed camera alert beep? Or maybe lower the volume on it!
Emailed Vauxhall customer service and they said “
You may be able to lower/deactivate the volume of the speed camera alert tone by tapping on menu - settings - alerts - the deactivate and activate at your choice.

Please be advised Vauxhall customer care are not technically trained, to get further information upon this please refer to your nearest dealer. “

No such menu options exist!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Following this for sure! It makes my heart go every single time! It also goes for another reason, I saw a little icon that I can’t quite make out, looks like two little circles?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Following this for sure! It makes my heart go every single time! It also goes for another reason, I saw a little icon that I can’t quite make out, looks like two little circles?
upon having a little look through Vauxhall’s app, I found this…
I’m not currently near my Corsa e to have a go but this looks promising?

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
upon having a little look through Vauxhall’s app, I found this…
I’m not currently near my Corsa e to have a go but this looks promising?
🎉 Perfect! 👆This works, just had the most beep-free drive through speed traps and average speed cameras! Thanks for finding this. Hopefully this thread will help others too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to revive the thread, but I have unticked the danger zone alerts and I still hear incredibly loud beeps before speed cameras. I cannot see any options to disable road safety alerts or speed cameras. I mst be missing it somewhere?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry to revive the thread, but I have unticked the danger zone alerts and I still hear incredibly loud beeps before speed cameras. I cannot see any options to disable road safety alerts or speed cameras. I mst be missing it somewhere?
No worries at all!
That’s odd, that’s how I turned mine off! However it did take me two tries before the car did as it was told- make it went back to the original settings? Try it again but otherwise all I can recommend is popping to a dealership and just getting one of the team there to have a look really. It such a horrible noise that pierces right into your soul isn’t it haha

·
Registered
2 Posts
No worries at all!
That’s odd, that’s how I turned mine off! However it did take me two tries before the car did as it was told- make it went back to the original settings? Try it again but otherwise all I can recommend is popping to a dealership and just getting one of the team there to have a look really. It such a horrible noise that pierces right into your soul isn’t it haha
That actually did it. I turned it back on then turned it off again and it worked. It was an awful noise, not sure who chose that! It would be handy if it was a subtle, quiet tone!
Thanks for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts