Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm the proud owner of this red furry, feel amazed by how agile can be!
Few first impressions
Good: - easy to drive in town
-feels a lot bigger from other cars from her class
-nice engine, suite well the size of the car
-fall in love with the steering wheel, black leather with red stitches
Bad: - the driver seat could be much more comfortable, it is an Sri trim not a standard one!
-infotainment system feel old, and not been able to have navigation on it's own is a big mark down
-speedometer, marked in 20 mph step, ridiculous, lucky with the digital
More pictures later on when I'll plan a photo session on a sunny day!
Thanks
Vlad

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi V.all, welcome very nice car. What phone are you using to get Sat Nav. App on the Info Centre can not be used without App running on your phone first?

Derek

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Haha, you're an old git too :cool:

I went to Calday Grange Grammar school on the Wirral from the late 70's early 80's. Andy McCluskey of OMD was there while I was in my first year hence the OMD obsession at the time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:) who, what? OMD? they are not from my days, I'm more in to 90's, had to Youtube it to see what you're about Mad4fun :D :))
Thanks Delboy_Lee, the phone I use is an Note 4 and in order to use navigation had to download BringGo on my phone+maps. To use navigation on intellilink the phone need to be connected to the car via Bluetooth.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi Vicky., just realised I'm no help as you have an Andriod phone & mine is iPhone?
But have you got Blue Tooth connection ?? With info centre ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.