Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, eagerly awaiting delivery of my 1.4T SRI VX-LINE that I ordered at the beginning of November. Have ordered it in dark sea blue with xenon headlights, winter pack and park assist. According to my dealer it arrived at Portbury docks today and they are hoping it will be delivered before the weekend but cannot guarantee it, keeping everything crossed at the moment.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Welcome and seconded on the nice car!

I've got another 4 weeks to wait till mine arrives :-(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haven't heard any more yet so I doubt it will be delivered to the dealer today which means next weekend as I work away all week :cry:

·
Registered
75 Posts
gkmorris said:
Hi all, eagerly awaiting delivery of my 1.4T SRI VX-LINE that I ordered at the beginning of November. Have ordered it in dark sea blue with xenon headlights, winter pack and park assist. According to my dealer it arrived at Portbury docks today and they are hoping it will be delivered before the weekend but cannot guarantee it, keeping everything crossed at the moment.
Dark sea blue is what I went for too!! Good choice! It's pearlescent too.

Sam

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a chance Rob, this week is gonna drag know, and what's worse is I have to tax my Corsa D before Sunday now

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dealer rang me at 5pm and my car actually arrived there first thing this morning, bloody shame I work away all week, time is gonna go slow now right up to 9am Saturday.

·
Registered
112 Posts
gkmorris said:
Dealer rang me at 5pm and my car actually arrived there first thing this morning, bloody shame I work away all week, time is gonna go slow now right up to 9am Saturday.
Now that is painful!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Awww, the time will soon go - only 3 sleeps! :D I also hate waiting for anything - patience isn't one of my strong points. When I order mine I will want it there and then, lol! I thought 2 weeks for my last car was bad enough.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Just think of us poor souls that have to wait weeks yet, I've still got at least 3 weeks to wait. In fact the blasted Vauxhall tracker still says my car is wiating to be built despite also stating it was due to be built on the 27th Feb! No update from either Vauxhall or the dealer and I'm meant to take delivery in 3 weeks time. :-(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts