Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Could anyone who has a vx line post a pic or tell me what the badge on the front wing looks like? Just wondering because im going to order one soon.

Cheers

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. Do you know what is on the back of a 1.4 non turbo model?

·
Registered
961 Posts
Yep Anthony is correct, mines a 1.4 non turbo Ecoflex and its just says CORSA on the left under the light, that's it, no badge for 1.4, Ecoflex or anything like that.

G

·
Yep, standard SRI badge on the wings, have a cpl pics in the LED side repeater thread in the technical section.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Just a wee update to this, I was in the dealers yesterday and i noticed all the Corsa on their lot either just had the Corsa badge (1.2s, 1.4 n/a and 1.4 n/a Ecoflex) and the rest had Corsa and Turbo badges, (1.0 and 1.4Ts) HOWEVER, there was a red 15 plate 5 door SRi in their car park, reg began DU15 and it was a hire car (enterprise green E on the back) and it had an Ecoflex badge on the bootlid. :? Not sure if it was a diesel, but would've assumed if it was it would have said CDTi on the back, so can only think it was a 1.4 petrol n/a Ecoflex, so if it was I'm not sure why it has the Ecoflex badge but my car and all the other 1.4 Ecoflex models on their lot don't. :?

G

·
Haven't personally seen any Corsa E with CDTI on the back but have seen a few with Ecoflex so I presume they are the diesel models.

·
Registered
961 Posts
OK so after some checking the Vauxhall website configurator. If you choose the view of the rear of the car, regardless of spec, you can see the boot badge change, 1.2 has a 1.2 badge, both 1.4 n/a and 1.4 n/a Ecoflex in all transmissions: manual, automatic and eaaytronic, all have a 1.4 badge, 1.4 Turbo just says Turbo, 1.0 Turbo in both 90 and 115 bhp variants both say Ecoflex, 1.3 diesel 75bhp says CDTi and 1.3 diesel 95bhp says Ecoflex as well.

Clearly in real terms this obviously isn't the case as we've all discovered on here, but I presume the way it's depicted in the configurator is how its supposed to be in reality.

I'm tempted to either fit an Ecoflex badge, 1.4 badge or another SRi badge same as the ones on the wing now.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
gkmorris said:
Haven't personally seen any Corsa E with CDTI on the back but have seen a few with Ecoflex so I presume they are the diesel models.
I have seen one! On Friday I spotted a shiny rock E a couple of cars in front of me, I purposely turned left to follow it just to have a good look. As it slowed to turn into a car park I saw the CDTI badge on the back right.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.