Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked in the manual but can't find anything, but I find the Intellilink manual rather confusing. I know you can switch between sources and tracks/stations by pressing/ or flicking the thumb wheel but I would like to know if you can change albums on the usb device via the steering wheel controls. Anyone know how/if it can be done please?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I have also tried to do this,I don't think you can change albums only the tracks of the album your currently playing

·
Registered
455 Posts
I don't think albums work - I've only managed to flick through tracks (hurts when you're scrolling an album)

·
Registered
223 Posts
It will go to the next folder (album) when you get the end of one and skip to the next track. Can be hard work when there is many tracks in a folder though. I just use the screen.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reddaz said:
It will go to the next folder (album) when you get the end of one and skip to the next track. Can be hard work when there is many tracks in a folder though. I just use the screen.
Yep, I found that out yesterday. Shame you can't flick through albums whilst driving - I have over 20 on my usb stick at the mo, lol!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts