Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I thought the sting had the 'go faster' stripes on every colour? Didn't realise you can opt out of them :lol:

·
Registered
961 Posts
LimeyUK said:
I thought the sting had the 'go faster' stripes on every colour? Didn't realise you can opt out of them :lol:
Technically you can't as there's no delete stripes option when ordering the car, however when it comes in/you order it you can ask the dealer to remove them, as they are just stickers the dealer simply gets their valeters to remove them using a heat gun when cleaning the car for the customer collection, I used to have to do it when i worked in a Fiat/Citroen dealership and Fiat sold special edition Puntos with similar stripes.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
That is lovely looking car and so damned shiny too! :)

How on earth you guys get them this shiny is beyond me. Mine is always dirty even a few hours after washing and never looked that good from new or after a good waxing. I assume the darker metallics 'shine' better than the pale solid colours? I guess I could spend hours doing a proper clean but I lack incentive really as doing 500 miles a week means the car simply will not remain that shiny for more than a day. :-(

·
Registered
74 Posts
mud4fun said:
That is lovely looking car and so damned shiny too! :)

How on earth you guys get them this shiny is beyond me. Mine is always dirty even a few hours after washing and never looked that good from new or after a good waxing. I assume the darker metallics 'shine' better than the pale solid colours? I guess I could spend hours doing a proper clean but I lack incentive really as doing 500 miles a week means the car simply will not remain that shiny for more than a day. :-(
Here's me thinking I was the only one who had this problem. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you make sure to wax your car Mud, the dirt won't stick as bad and it'll be easier to clean

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Has been waxed twice now. Makes no difference, 500 motorway miles a week in bad weather has it covered in dirt in no time. May be easier to clean off but it would still need washing almost daily and I have better things to do with my life ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts