Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya Guys. Anybody experienced there Stop/Start not working. The last couple of days i've noticed my Stop/start hasen't worked when it should. Done plenty of various driving / mileage stints this weekend and the system hasen't worked once ?? No warning lights or anything to say there's a fault. Might have to ring VX in the morning.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
It won't operate if the battery is drained or the heated windows are on etc. Have you been doing lots of very short trips which might have drained the battery?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No mate.. no electrics on ie lights, heaters etc . Done a bit of motorway / town driving etc. Never kicked in and i also switched it on/off several times thinking it might re-set !.

G

·
Have you got your heater air distribution set to the windows, the start stop is disabled on that setting as it assumes you are demisting the screen.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gkmorris said:
Have you got your heater air distribution set to the windows, the start stop is disabled on that setting as it assumes you are demisting the screen.
Spot on gkmorris. Didn't realise I'd set the blower to windscreen. Changed the setting and normal service is resumed. Cheers guys

·
Registered
103 Posts
Same I am getting the I created a thread under error code 191 but it's actually 151 I have just turned the start stop off as it's getting embarrassing I will get it checked out my dis mister is not on

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had same problem today on my 1.3cdti. Went thru all of the troubleshooting both on here and in manual - zip. In the end I did a deliberate stall to force a clutch down restart - and it started working again immediately! Absolutely no ideas why this happened tho, but it seemed to be affected initially by first activation of demist.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi...
My Star/Stop sometimes doesnt work and i film it!
Sometimes when shouldt work with tha A/C on... it works!... bye bye batterie life!

Recently with tha start/stop on when i open the driver door it should put the car in work but doenst!

All on "tap" with the camera on my mobile!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello! my start stop does not work at all for 5 months now . Today i plug in an small obd adapter and says 13v from the battery when engine is running . culd that be the problem? I have an corsa e ecoflex

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
FirestoneDK said:
Johny555 said:
Battery should be charging,14.5 volts when engines running,
The Corsa haves some intelligent charging. Mines charging with 14,7-14,8V and when the intelligent charging senses the battery is fully charged, it only float charges with 13,6V
Correct. I have had 15.0V, and after a long run it can drop again to 12.5V non-charge mode, have found. Those plug in voltmeters are handy to watch out for under charging.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i got back to the dealer to find out there is an program or something like that they put to the car and it take the volt from some other place of the car and the start stop works again like the first time !! after 1 year without ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.