Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get a survey emailed to them from Vauxhall GM quality dept, basically asking about how you rate the car, how many miles you've done, any problems you've had, asking about minor things like rattles and squeaks, if there are any where are they coming from and so on, think it said it was done by "RDA group" for Vauxhall Motors Limited and GM USA.

·
Registered
74 Posts
hendry said:
Anyone else get a survey emailed to them from Vauxhall GM quality dept, basically asking about how you rate the car, how many miles you've done, any problems you've had, asking about minor things like rattles and squeaks, if there are any where are they coming from and so on, think it said it was done by "RDA group" for Vauxhall Motors Limited and GM USA.
Yip I got one but I better keep it away from the mrs as she doesn't love sky (corsa) as much as myself so I shall be filling that out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I got this survey today and I can assure you I did not hold back in my comments about the intellish*te and the need for a flippin dimmer control on it!

·
Registered
223 Posts
mud4fun said:
I got this survey today and I can assure you I did not hold back in my comments about the intellish*te and the need for a flippin dimmer control on it!
Good. I will say the same if I get the survey.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts