Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I finally collected my car this morning! Love it! Drove out of the garage and 3 miles into our first drive a bird 'dropped one' on the windscreen and bonnet! :evil: Seats are comfy and the driving position is much nicer than the Ibiza and I don't struggle to get out of her either! :lol: Didn't manage to get many photos today as ran out of time, so will get some in a more scenic place in the next few days. First up is her first pic (taken at my preview yesterday).

Damn bird!

Digital speedo! :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hi LeachiE know you going to enjoy your new car as much as I am mine after 7 months now.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Wow, you got more fuel in yours than I got. 5 white bars is about 3/4 of a tank left.

Enjoy it and welcome to the 1.4T club :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! The sales guy put £25 of fuel in! Also got a nice set of brand new mats with Corsa embroidered on them! :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Looks great. I do like that colour. I only got £10 of fuel but did get mud flaps and the mats with corsa on them the same as you and they look good

·
Registered
455 Posts
mud4fun said:
Tank is 45 litres from completely empty.
That'll be right, not sure what the 290 is I didn't look at the measurement haha - 290 miles range* rather

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Matthew, Yes, the range resets after each fill up and sets a new range based on your last average mpg. It will also adjust itself while driving as mine has often gone up as well as down. Typically my range shows as 550-600 miles just after a fill up.

Leachie, can you take some pictures of your seats when you take the next lot of photos. I'm curious to see what fabric it is. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, will get some more pics tomorrow - the fabric is very nice! Looks rather classy I think!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I got a free full tank too.

I also manage to do about 10 miles sometimes whilst the live miles remaining only reduces by 1 :lol:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:lol: That's very clever of you! Haha! I guess I won't even get a message telling me how many miles remain since I don't have the mftc, so I won't know how far I can go until I really have to fill up. Will be interesting to see how many miles I can get to a tank though and how she compares to the Ibiza!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I wonder if they realised that the excite wasn't meant to have the MFTC and so removed it from energy? :lol:

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Probably. Maybe it's not even meant to have the digital speedo either.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A couple of pics of the inside. The seats look a lot lighter in the pic than they actually are. Not sure if that smudge on the passenger side of the console is actually there or it's on the lens. Got to check that out!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I actually pretty the Excites fabric to that... That seems a bit bland...

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's probably the camera angle and the fact that I'm a short arse and have the seat quite far forward! :lol:

I actually prefer this seat fabric to the Excite's. Despite not having the mftc I am still glad I waited! :D Also, I love how the needles do a sweep when you start the engine!

·
Registered
223 Posts
anthony said:
nice one, your a proper corsa owner now :D,

the gearstick and hand brake kinda look shorter
I thought thet looked shorter too when I saw the pic. Could be the angle though.

I prefer the fabric in the excite to the new fabric in the energy.

I'm certainly glad I ordered mine when I did because I love the MFTC and I don't care about a digital speedo.

What is this new speedo you are talking about though?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They have now put 30, 50 & 70 numbers on the dial. I really miss the mftc as i had that in the Ibiza. I do love the digital speedo so that was a pleasant surprise!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts