Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Totally blown away today by the quality of ride, performance and road holding of the Corsa 1.4 100ps Turbo SRi i test drove today. I currently own a 2011 SXi and compared to the new one i drove today, my current car feels like a old Chevette lol. Totally impressed with the interior quality, specification and build quality....Well Done Vauxhall !!

Right down to the serious stuff..I was well impressed with how Vision Vauxhall in Stafford presented the car and with how hassle free the salesmen were. They've really given me a good deal for my SXi Corsa and a impressive offer for the new SRi... So fingers crossed i could be the proud owner of a New Corsa 1.4 100ps SRi 5 door in red by this time next week.. :)

Hopefully I'll be updating you in the near future...happy driving everyone :D

·
Registered
895 Posts
Congratulations stevewolves - really pleased you enjoyed your test drive & got the same experiences as we have had - looking forward to seeing your photos soon. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice one. I originally wanted the 1.4 Turbo Ecoflex S/s engine but was told it would be 3 months factory build and couldn't wait that long for a car! ENJOY.....

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
**UPDATE** Paper work signed and will be picking up car 2pm Thursday :) Can't wait to go on a proper drive !!!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Congrats! I also test drove a 1.4t SRI VX-line straight after a 1.4 non turbo LE. The turbo car practically flew out of the dealers! I loved it!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
***UPDATE****

Picked my new baby up this afternoon..Brimmed it with fuel and took her for a little drive. I'm so impressed i'm smiling from ear to ear. Like i've said before its such a massive improvement on the Corsa D i had up until 2pm today. Vauxhall have done a grand job.

Just been and had a play in the dark and the interior looks class with the red ambient lighting in the doors and lower console. I'm over the moon with it and can't wait to give my personnel wash and polish. Hopefully get some photos on here tomorrow..

Things i'm gonna do are get a spare wheel, sill protectors, L.E.D no plate bulbs. Upgrade interior lighting and poss tint the rear windows and tailgate like my previous corsa.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
How come yuo managed to get one so fast? When I went to the dealer in early March, I was told there were no 1.4t or 1.0t models in central stock. It would have had to be a factory order! I guess maybe stocks are building up now.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I went to the dealer looking for a normal 1.4 Sri and was interested in a Shiny Rock example. Came away 10 days later with a red 1.4 T SRi they had in stock. Totally over the moon mate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts