Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
LOL, I don't like it without the black roof, mirrors etc. Looks too wishy washy IMHO, it really does work best with the contrasting black roof paint. I am not keen on the 5 doors anyway to be fair so that puts me off straight away.

At least mine remains the only 1.4T 3 door LE in limelight green to my knowledge ;) :D

PS. We passed a pair of car transporters on the M180 today heading west (inland) fully loaded with Corsa E's. 1 white, 1 grey, 2 blue but 12 red ones!! (boring ;-) )

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mud4fun said:
LOL, I don't like it without the black roof, mirrors etc. Looks too wishy washy IMHO, it really does work best with the contrasting black roof paint. I am not keen on the 5 doors anyway to be fair so that puts me off straight away.

At least mine remains the only 1.4T 3 door LE in limelight green to my knowledge ;) :D

PS. We passed a pair of car transporters on the M180 today heading west (inland) fully loaded with Corsa E's. 1 white, 1 grey, 2 blue but 12 red ones!! (boring ;-) )
Yep! The dealer said there were a couple of hundred coming into the country - mostly red, white, black and asteroid grey.

·
Registered
455 Posts
LeachiE said:
mud4fun said:

Yep! The dealer said there were a couple of hundred coming into the country - mostly red, white, black and asteroid grey.
My white baby is on its way!!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Actually theres another, I didn't realise it until I saw the colour of that car in Leachies link that that was limelight green because it looks nothing like mud4funs colour IMO, but anyway there was a 1.4 SRi 3 door in the showroom when I bought my car, I didn't realise it was limelight green as it looked more yellow.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
hendry said:
Actually theres another, I didn't realise it until I saw the colour of that car in Leachies link that that was limelight green because it looks nothing like mud4funs colour IMO, but anyway there was a 1.4 SRi 3 door in the showroom when I bought my car, I didn't realise it was limelight green as it looked more yellow.
Are you sure it isn't the same one being passed around the dealers? ;-)

I think mine looks like a different colour because of the black roof, tinted windows, black door pillars, black mirrors, black wheels, black grill bar and of course the bodykit - all of which have the effect of toning down the harshness of such a vivid colour. Also the colour itself changes in different lights. In full sunlight it glows deep yellow. However in dull rainy conditions it is a very pale colour like the one in Leachies link.

Funny, just found this video of a limelight green turbo but not LE, it clearly looks yellow in that guys video too

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pretty sure I saw a limelight green Corsa D this evening. It looked really pale creamy yellow, but I wasn't aware that limelight green was available on the D.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It could've been that colour. It wasn't as yellow as that though, but it was cloudy this evening. Our little Island hasn't been that sunny just lately, sadly!

·
Registered
455 Posts
LeachiE said:
It could've been that colour. It wasn't as yellow as that though, but it was cloudy this evening. Our little Island hasn't been that sunny just lately, sadly!
There must be some similar colour as my friend has one this colour, or it's really similar. It isn't faded because it's the same on every panel of the car and it's defined as "green".

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Wow, sounds like it but must be rare as I haven't seen a D in it either.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Found this other video too - loving the peppermint green one! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts