Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the E not come fitted with this feature? (If a window is left open it can be closed by pressing and holding in the lock button on the keyfob negating the need to open the door, get back in the car and turn the ignition on to close it)

My previous 52 plate Astra G Comfort, 05 plate Astra H Design and 05 plate Corsa C SXi all had this feature, as well as my dads LD 54 plate Vectra C Energy, my uncles 55 plate Vectra C SRi, and I'm also sure every Corsa D SXi we've had at work from 60 to 64 plate, and all the Insignia SRis at work also had this feature.

Seems odd they'd delete it all of a sudden.

G

·
I have a feeling that that feature was part and parcel of the alarm system and as the E only has electronic dead locking and immobiliser and no alarm (contrary to the owners manual) the remote opening/closing has been removed too.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I could close and open the windows on my 58plate D 'active' but I don't remember it having an alarm. If it did, I never managed to set it off, lol!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
gkmorris said:
I have a feeling that that feature was part and parcel of the alarm system and as the E only has electronic dead locking and immobiliser and no alarm (contrary to the owners manual) the remote opening/closing has been removed too.
Doubt it has anything to do with the alarm as none of the Vauxhall I've seen the feature fitted to (my previous Corsa and Astras plus all the Corsa Ds at work) other than the Vectra/Insignia had alar systems, I wonder if this is a feature Vauxhall can enable via Tech 2 or whatever dealer diagnostic equipment they use now.

G

·
Both my previous Corsa D's a 10 plate 1.2 Energy and my 13 plate 1.4T Black Edition had that feature and they both had alarms as standard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.