Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after throwing the E around tonight I noticed a traction control symbol lighting up as I was lighting up the front tyres,is there any way of turning the traction control off as I dont see any buttons to switch it off :?:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I think only the VXR will have the option - I thought the LE did, but those on here that have it say otherwise.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LimeyUK said:
I think only the VXR will have the option - I thought the LE did, but those on here that have it say otherwise.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :evil:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Not found a switch on mine to turn it off. Then again not seen any evidence traction control is on it anyway. Mine lights her tyres up very easily when pulling away, when changing gear in the wet and when driving onto wet grass verges. :)

The sooner the cr*p original tyres are worn out the better so I can get some decent tyres on.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My corsa spins no probs and its just the 1.4na but I'm thinking if I could turn the TC off I would get more power I could have control over.

The guys on the astra forums have been adding TC to there cars for years just seen it on a few of their forums but tbh honest its a bit to much work for a PCP car I reckon just to get a wee bit more out the car so Il leave it just now. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts