Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Corsa E Sri 2015
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a red corsa and I wanted to add some small upgrades to the looks. I’ve added some red trim and some red trim vents so far i’ll post a photo to it and if anyone would like to buy it it’s available on amazon for only like £5. But is there any other things anyone can reccomend i do to the interior to just make it look better? TIA

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
So I have a red corsa and I wanted to add some small upgrades to the looks. I’ve added some red trim and some red trim vents so far i’ll post a photo to it and if anyone would like to buy it it’s available on amazon for only like £5. But is there any other things anyone can reccomend i do to the interior to just make it look better? TIA
As you have red car you could change the dash trim to a red and black version.

its fairly simple to remove with some plastic trim removal tools.

you can’t buy this colour kit brand new so you would need to buy 2nd hand.

just need to be careful about the part number as cars after mid 16 had slightly different dashes to incorporate the new R4 stereo unit.

here is an example of later trim panel, quite frankly over priced.

contact a decent breakers like Asm who display cars in picture on their website and find a car with that trim colour and ask them to remove the dash trim and vent.

i Think I paid £15 for mine from Asm

Eyebrow Vision care Product Automotive tire Goggles

Eyebrow Vision care Product Automotive tire Goggles

·
Registered
Corsa E Sri 2015
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As you have red car you could change the dash trim to a red and black version.

its fairly simple to remove with some plastic trim removal tools.

you can’t buy this colour kit brand new so you would need to buy 2nd hand.

just need to be careful about the part number as cars after mid 16 had slightly different dashes to incorporate the new R4 stereo unit.

here is an example of later trim panel, quite frankly over priced.

contact a decent breakers like Asm who display cars in picture on their website and find a car with that trim colour and ask them to remove the dash trim and vent.

i Think I paid £15 for mine from Asm

View attachment 2953
View attachment 2953
something i never thought of really, especially for that little amount it would change the look a significant bit, thanks for the idea

1 - 3 of 3 Posts