Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a corsa sting.love the car but for some strange reason my trip miles sometimes resets on starting the car up.i use this so I can roughly see how many miles I have done when filling up.anyone else had this issue?it doesn't do it all the time and I am not touching the indicator stock when starting up

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I've done 3K miles in my LE now and not experienced any issues with my trip computer other than it over reading by approx 5%. However I didn't think the trip computer was available on the sting??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry if my explanation was wrong.its not a trip computer as such all it displays is the overall mileage of the car and also mileage u have done.just basic really.the mileage counter can be reset with the button on the indicator stawk but for some reason sometimes when I start the car up it resets itself but it does not do this all the time.

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have the 1.4 sting too and not had this problem. Does the radio keep its settings and the car start ok. Just an idea I have had this on a old polo and the battery was shot

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.