Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As anyone got this app to work on android when launched from the car app?

Mine plays for like 5 seconds then crashes

bringo and pod cast work fine wondering if its my phone or app/ intellink

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Am I being thick here but why would you use an app to play radio via your phones expensive data connection when you have a DAB radio in the car which is free? I must be getting old!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The reason I ask is because I like a german radio radio station which happens to be on it plus I have unlimited data so no worries their

I mean I could play it on winamp and use bluetooth audio which I used to do in old car but if I could just open the app via Intelllink it would make my life esyer instead of having to set it up before setting off

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anthony said:
I tried it tonight and I found that the app would not open but if I switch to Bluetooth then tuneIn played from the app on my android phone
thanks at least I know its not a problem my end now.

Guess ill just have to use it in bluetooth "headset" mode till they Fix it

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have open a support ticket about this problem:

Marcus (TuneIn) mailed to me, that, if there are others with the problem, may open also a ticket.

<ATTACHMENT filename="2015-08-04 08_18_07-Re_ Listener Issue_ Listening or connecting to a station - [email protected]" index="0"></ATTACHMENT>

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.