Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking for a turbo decal for a few months. managed to find a supplier of eBay. I know its not every bodies states but I think it finishes the car. what do you think !!!!

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Car

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
anthony said:
joeboy said:
Anyone got any idea how to remove this part of the car?
it would still leave an indent in the body work
I understand it would leave an indent, I am just curious how it goes on and off. I am guessing it just clips on and off but don't fancy risking it.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
joeboy said:
anthony said:
joeboy said:
Anyone got any idea how to remove this part of the car?
it would still leave an indent in the body work
I understand it would leave an indent, I am just curious how it goes on and off. I am guessing it just clips on and off but don't fancy risking it.
It likely provides some structural integrity to the car, wouldn't recommend removing it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tynamic said:
i want one for my car :D where did u find it? How much did it cost?
they cost me £4 for 4, can be done in most colours.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
skyblue1969 said:
Do you have a link for them jaysen?
I have 2 spare white which I can send you for £3.50 which includes sign for delivery.

the best way is to order through me with the colour you need and I will sort out the order and post direct. the guy off eBay did them as a special order.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good luck fitting the decals you found on eBay SIZE 200MM LENGHT X 38MM HEIGHT do your home work 1st !!!!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
jaysen said:
good luck fitting the decals you found on eBay SIZE 200MM LENGHT X 38MM HEIGHT do your home work 1st !!!!
20cm by 3cm is perfectly fine for a decal. If anything it's the same as the ones you have.

·
Registered
227 Posts
The ones jaysen has look more like 5cm rather than 20cm....can't see that fit on the small black fairing at the rear window

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the measurement of my turbo decal is. 8mm by 55mm. which I think compliments the car perfectly. there is room for slightly larger. I also think this design fits the car.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
ChrisB said:
The ones jaysen has look more like 5cm rather than 20cm....can't see that fit on the small black fairing at the rear window
Yea, but I was just stating that 20cm by 3cm is fine for a decal, rather than being too small for one as suggested.

I guess that decal is meant to be for the rear or maybe a window, rather than that small slot.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The turbo decal is an ideal place where its sits. people would think its a factory fit. maybe VX might catch on lol. I think if you go any bigger else where on the car its going to look a bit boy racer style. the other bits I've added is a top tint to screen. window wind deflectors. and darkened the rear glass. on my factory options I added bio Zeon's and a panoramic tilt and slide sunroof. the last mod I will do is 18 "alloys when the warranty runs out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts