Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From my endless research, I was under the impression that the 1.0T has the visible chrome exhaust, but looking online I have found a VX Line 1.4T with it too. Do all turbo cars have this or only certain trims?

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just found the answer, lol! Should have remembered the MY2016 brochure I downloaded before! Looks like Energy only has it on the 1.0T engine, and Sting R, LE, Red/Black edition and SRi VX line have it as standard.

·
Registered
961 Posts
It is a bit hit and miss to be honest, some specs as you say have it as standard such as LE and VX-Line, other trims its dependent on the engine fitted. However the SRis for example have the same exhaust as the chrome tailpipe one I.E. visible with the cut out in the bumper for it and oval shaped end as opposed to the standard "pea shooter" style on some other models. Just without the chrome finisher welded to the mild steel tailpipe

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
All turbo engines have an exposed oval exhaust. The rest are based on trim levels - the Excite has an exposed exhaust, but it's the standard one unless you have a turbo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts