Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Can anyone tell me how to load a usb memory stick with several music albums. I tried downloading from windoows media player and itunes but can only play and see one album rather than the several that are on the memory stick. Thanks

·
Registered
501 Posts
If I read correctly, make a folder called music then add each album or single inside the folder.

To view the stick it should make a noise when it's entered the pc/laptop. If it hasn't then the stick or use port is faulty. Then go to the bottom left and it will show a windows sign for Windows 8 and start from xp onwards. Then pick my computer and locate the stick in the left hand side.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I have just double checked by copying a whole album off my PC onto an xD card and intellilink plays the windows media audio files perfectly with great sound quality.

Normally I play direct from my windows phone but I have literally just gone out and tested some from this USB card reader adaptor and it works fine.

Material property Rectangle Gadget Everyday carry Eyewear

You just need to create a root folder named MUSIC, then place all the album folders in that. eg. MUSIC/ABBA etc :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
andy2374 said:
make sure they are mp3 files as the car will not see anything else
Just noticed the 'gold technician' LOL, as your advice is completely wrong it doesn't instill me with confidence in the main dealers!! :roll:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
andy2374 said:
fucking prick
I suggest you remove the 'gold technician' from your sig as it infers you know what you are talking about when clearly that is not the case. Using vulgar language only makes you look more inept. Using that term in your sig means you represent (or claim to represent) Vauxhall and I'm sure they would not be impressed should I forward this post to them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.