Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out in energy ac today and I became aware of vibration any ideas what the problem might be only had the car 6 days!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Probably just a characteristic of the car..

·
Registered
455 Posts
Mine has the gearstick vibration but I think most if not all 5 gear cars do it as I've experienced it on a few

·
Registered
455 Posts
Tell me what they say although I think it's likely to be a quirk - it isn't that bad compared to my golf where the gearstick practically bounced around in the gearbox so anything is better than that - I'm presuming the stick doesn't move and you just "feel vibrations" when you rest your hand on it? In which case I highly doubt they can do anything

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Did steering wheel vibrate at all? Just thinking wheel out of balance often causes gearstick to vibrate but also normally felt through wheel too.

·
Registered
455 Posts
My stick vibrates but pedals don't (that I'm aware of? They probably do but I haven't noticed) but the steering wheels fine - like said it's probably a characteristic of the specific car

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I only said its a characteristic as you can almost guarantee that the dealer will give you that spiel :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts