Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have fitted some H10 LED`s to the front fog lights and have no errors showing (probably because they are not a legal requirement). I have the Bi-xenon option and the LED`s are a better colour match than the standard bulbs.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
I see what you mean about the colour. The stock ones were very yellow compared to the headlamps. My headlamps are standard so match the fogs but neither match the DRL's! I don't want anything more powerful but it would be nice to have all three the same colour. I'm surprised VX don't sort out things like this, it is the sort of little detail that BMW and Audi get right.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just need to figure out if I can get the cornering lights a similar colour as they are standard bulbs in the headlight unit.

·
Registered
961 Posts
mud4fun said:
I see what you mean about the colour. The stock ones were very yellow compared to the headlamps. My headlamps are standard so match the fogs but neither match the DRL's! I don't want anything more powerful but it would be nice to have all three the same colour. I'm surprised VX don't sort out things like this, it is the sort of little detail that BMW and Audi get right.
100% agree, there must be some headlight and fog light bulbs which match the standard LED DRLs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts