Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the Corsa E have these? i heard that the previous model you should switch them on, through the hidden settings when pulling the stalks?

Can you get it on the E? So when i unlock the car the lights come on?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
my Astra has welcome home lights, after you turn off the ignition and before you open the door. if you flick the indicator stork the lights stay on for a bit to light up the drive, not sure if the new corsa has this

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
liverpaul said:
Yea mine has the exterior lights that stay on for 30 second. The interior stays on a little bit too. I have red on the door panels red by the drinks holder and on the mirror
Did you have to set anything up for that?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
liverpaul said:
No it was standard. I noticed the first morning of having it. Again I done a video nothing major of mine if you want to see it.
Fair Enough, i don't think the LE has it then :(

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
There is one option that the SRI has that the LE doesn't and that is the sight and light pack. Could it be part of that? It is not documented on the VX website though.

·
Registered
56 Posts
In my excite I went onto my Intelilink and went into Settings with the ignition turned on...Vehicle settings...Lighting...Vehicle locator light to ON...and now when I unlock my car at night all my lights (headlights too) come on which is useful and a good safety tool for any female members.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Its the auto lights.

The vehicle locater lights are the indicator flashes when you lock/unlock - not the headlights - at least that's what turn off when I do it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
My headlights come on when I unlock my car it has got auto lights but I had to turn them on the menu in the intelilink radio

·
Registered
961 Posts
LimeyUK said:
Its the auto lights.

The vehicle locater lights are the indicator flashes when you lock/unlock - not the headlights - at least that's what turn off when I do it.
No the vehicle locator lights on off is definitely turning the head and tail lights on/off on unlocking the car, theres another setting which turns on/off whether the indicators flash on unlocking the car, but with this feature regardless of whether the indicators are set to flash when unlocked or not flash when unlocked the indicators still flash on locking the car regardless of setting.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
hendry said:
LimeyUK said:
Its the auto lights.

No the vehicle locator lights on off is definitely turning the head and tail lights on/off on unlocking the car, theres another setting which turns on/off whether the indicators flash on unlocking the car, but with this feature regardless of whether the indicators are set to flash when unlocked or not flash when unlocked the indicators still flash on locking the car regardless of setting.
Well when I set mine to off, my indicators didn't flash, but my headlights came on. Plus I was also told they are 'locater lights' when locking/unlocking.

·
Registered
961 Posts
LimeyUK said:
hendry said:
LimeyUK said:
Its the auto lights.

Well when I set mine to off, my indicators didn't flash, but my headlights came on. Plus I was also told they are 'locater lights' when locking/unlocking.
I can't remember the other setting but I switched the locator lights to on and now when it's dark and I unlock my car the indicators still flash but the head and tail lights also light up. I did try another setting (the one I now can't remember what it says) and with it switched to off my indicators didn't flash when unlocked but still flashed when unlocked, with it switched to on the indicators flash both on unlock and lock, irrespective of whether the locator lights are switched to on or off, so the locator lights is definitely the switch off/on of the head and tail lights on unlock, the other setting is the switching on/off of the indicators on unlock. So I can set 4 different settings on unlocking the car 1. Nothing 2. Indicator flash only 3. Head and tail lights on only 4. Both indicator flash and head and tail lights on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a question about the interior Welcome and Exit lights.
I have the New Opel Corsa 2016 with IntelLink touch screen.

In my manual it says I should turn on the engine, go to settings, vehicle and then to lighting in order to either turns off or on the exit and welcome lighting.
I had this option the first day I got my car... however, the next day I wanted to turn these interior lights off, I didn't want them to be automatic... and that's where the problem begins. The LIGHTING under VEHICLE in SETTING is completely gone. Cannot find it. I have been trying to find it for 3 days now... nothing. LIGHTING sub menu is gone...

Any idea how to turn off interior welcome and exit lights? Any idea where the LIGHTING settings may have disappeared to and why? How to get them back? Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
How did you resolve the issue of the missing light settings on your car as I have the same issue, I had the lights settings for a day or two and now it has vanished from the software and I can't change any light settings at all, how is it possible for a setting to completely delete itself.?.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts