Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternoon I visited the dealer for a quick peek of my new car. Wow! What a gorgeous colour - I am so glad that we chose shiny rock! She was on a ramp in the valetting bay so I couldn't get a proper look inside, but the seats look so nice! So, here's a few pics until I can get some proper ones in daylight when I pick her up tomorrow at 10am!!! :D She was so shiny with too many reflections indoors to get any decent pics today. The sales guy referred to her as a little rocket! :lol:

This is the badge under the side repeater - I did notice that it isn't quite straight, so I will see what the other side is like tomorrow before I moan, lol!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:cool: Today is NEW CAR DAY!! :) :D Roll on 10 o'clock!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pick up went really well thanks! Although I was late getting there - traffic was really bad today due to roadworks. Plus I underestimated the amount of time I needed to offload all the [email protected]@p that has built up in my old car. I also had to remove the rear light clusters to remove my bright reversing bulbs, and itt was an absolute pig to get the back off the casing, lol! But the new car is sat safely on the driveway now! :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
There's some in my gallery thread! I shall take some better ones over the weekend, been busy since I got her.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
liverpaul said:
yay finally back in a corsa :) i shall get my telescope and look across the solent for you haha
:lol: I will go down to Gurnard/Cowes seafront another day, flash my lights and wave back! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts