Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a long time since I ordered a new car from the factory - 14 years I think! What happens when you place your order? How long till you get your build slot? What order to things proceed in? Thanks! I know that when I order that building won't start until the end of the month at least as building of MY16 cars doesn't start till then.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi,
I ordered my new Corsa at the beginning of July, was told around 12 weeks. Now found out the build date is 21st September, Delivery early October.
So looking about 14 weeks since order.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Not really sure, I ordered mine for end of September anyway but I think he's relying on there being at least a demo however this may have been rearranged to order the actual car instead. Think I'm looking at late September at the earliest, I wasn't given any other info.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
You'd be best off asking your dealer about how exactly they go about It, they'd be able to provide the best description to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.