Votes: 15 10.1%
  • <t>VXR</t>

Votes: 7 4.7%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a discussion myself and Hendry were having I though it would be interesting to see the spread of sales in each trim level. Apologies for grouping Stings and Excites but only allowed 10 option on the poll.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good idea, will be interesting to see what really is the most popular and why. I picked the excite ac due to the balance of what I need and budget restrictions!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Not got mine yet, i went for the vx line because i have to have auto, the Design doesnt have alloys as standard and i wont pay extra for them, and i like body kits, so the vx line was the one out of my options that suited my wants and needs

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also like the bodykit, tints, black wheels/roof and lower stance of the LE. It was a close run thing between buying VX-line and getting the tints done and wheels/roof painted etc but it worked out as expensive as just buying the LE anyway. I wanted the 1.4 turbo specifically for my motorway commutes so that further reduced the trim options for me as it is not available on all trim levels.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeh I agree..really fun to drive. I needed the 5 door and decided on the Excite a/c 1.4 turbo for the trim level and for the 6 speed box and thought the 1.4t over the 1.0t litre would be better for motorways and when fully laden....and it's great for both. I'm maybe one of a few who don't like thee black alloys and see a one locally coloured the same as mine, Pepperdust, with black alloys but think it doesn't look as good. But as everything. ..that's just my personal preference.

·
Registered
6 Posts
newbie first post here!!
I decided on the Excite A/C over the LE purely because I wanted comfort and gadgets over cosmetic on outside plus from the 1.0T engine I am averaging 62mpg since I picked up the car last Tuesday, mix of motorway and very stop star city centre Edinburgh traffic....noticed a big improvement on the old 1.2 engine in my Adam and previous D Corsa.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome knytshade. Are you going to join fuelly too? quite a few of us on there now and nice to see the mpg's everybody is getting. Well done on your 62mpg! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
knytshade said:
newbie first post here!!
I decided on the Excite A/C over the LE purely because I wanted comfort and gadgets over cosmetic on outside (snip......)
Seconded :)
Salesman said to me, when I said, I'd narrowed it down to LE and Excite A/C, do you want a car with the money spent on the inside or outside and the thought of heated seats and steering wheel was the choice. Love the look of the LE, does seem to be the popular choice in Manchester but I'm happy with the choice I made

·
Registered
45 Posts
Getting the 1.2 SRi this Friday in Dark Sea Blue. It looked nice but wasn't as expensive as the LE and it comes with a lot of the extra's that I wanted, Black alloy wheels, infotainment system etc.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
You'll have to update this poll soon Mud4fun! Life trim no longer exists, and Excite has been rebadged as Energy and Energy a/c, plus there is the Red and Black Editions out now too!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
mud4fun said:
You can only have 10 options in a poll so I'll have to add an MY16 poll and rename this one to MY15?
That's a great idea! The new people that already have MY15 cars that find us can still take part in the poll.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'll add one later on. Just got back from a long weekend away and I'm shattered. Not been on much because couldn't get a 4G signal at Warwick castle. :-(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.