Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, these are the first proper pics I've uploaded of my car. Thought I'd wait until it was worthwhile.

I've changed the headlight, fog light and boot bulbs, which you can't see (because it's daytime obviously). I've painted the brake calipers, swapped my number plates and finally gave the car the most thorough clean yet! Started at 10am and finished at 6pm! Safe to say I'm gonna sleep well tonight!

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brushed it on. Which is why it took bloody forever! Lol.

Hahaha! Thought it might confuse people. I guess the pictures don't really do it justice....it's polished and waxed!!! Lolol :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
D3RV15H said:
Brushed it on. Which is why it took bloody forever! Lol.

Hahaha! Thought it might confuse people. I guess the pictures don't really do it justice....it's polished and waxed!!! Lolol :lol:
Looks like a neat job mate! I'm gonna get myself some of these xenon bulbs do they make much difference to the originals?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The colour of the bulbs matches the daytime running LED's much more. They look a lot neater and are brighter too. Defo worth it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Where did you get your headlight and fog light bulbs? I'm interested in doing this so they match the LED's. Looking good though. Don't think I've seen a 5 door LE yet!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers mud4fun! :D

And the bulbs are from eBay. I'll post a link for the headlights and fogs. I think they're a great improvement from the standard one as they look a lot more like the led daytime running bulbs.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Thanks mate. They're a lot cheaper than I thought they would be too! The ones you put above your rear reg plate were they just white LED's?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The free 501 bulbs you get with the H7 headlight bulbs were what I used for the inside of the boot (the one bulb on the inside to the left of the boot).

I haven't changed the bulbs above the number plate yet, haven't checked what bulb fittings they are. I was also thinking about changing the interior lights too so need to check what those fittings are as well!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thanks for the links. I am interested in doing this too and now know what the correct bulbs are! How many bulbs are needed in total?

Do you know if you can use the free bulbs to do the interior lights, not the boot light but the lights inside on the inside of the roof?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ah ok. I see what you mean now. So you used blue headlights instead of white? Are they more of a match to the daytime runners?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Usually, the interior and number plate bulbs are festoon bulbs.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Loving the yellow callipers, Ive been stressing out what to do mine. Would love them white if I could find some white paint as there is non at my local Halfrauds

1 - 20 of 24 Posts