Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been to see the main uk distributer they are waiting for a delivery from Germany. once they have some we can try them on my car. They have spoken to the manufacturer who say they should fit the E and they have agreed a 10% discount for us. So hopefully sometime next week I can go back and sort out a discount code for us. You can check them out at http://www.climairuk.com they only list the D at the moment

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Thanks Anthony. My Heko ones due to arrive today and will give them a test on the motorway over the weekend. If no good I'll order some climair ones. I believe the ones fitted to my Mazda pickup were climair and they lasted ten years/260K miles without issue despite being the stick on type. As a smoker the deflectors are more critical to me, they are not just for show!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wont know till Thursday as by the time I get home they are closed and I want to go back and see them in person. hopefully they would have a a delivery by then as Easter was holding a few thing up. then I'll sort out some kind of discount code, on their web site you have to enter a code to get the discount. They are situated 5 minuets from me

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just been to see them they are still waiting for delivery which is on back order from Germany, so hopefully some time next week, the Corsa ones are very popular, so if you do place an order it could be within days or weeks depending on availability. the discount code is CLUB197 you can call to see if they have any on 020 8309 7744

http://www.climairuk.com/?gclid=CMrQiL6G6cQCFQjKtAodfE0ACQ

just been to the check out to work out the cost inc VAT and shipping

Product Price Quantity Discount coupon Subtotal
Vauxhall Corsa C/D 3 door 1

Summary:
£3.32 £29.84

Subtotal:
£33.16 (€ 37.80)
Discount coupon Unset Coupon :
£3.32 (€ 3.78)
Discounted subtotal:
£29.84 (€ 34.02)
Shipping cost:
£8.50 (€ 9.69)
VAT 20%:
£7.67 (€ 8.74)
Total:
£46.01 (€ 52.45

so you may feel the team helko are ones cheaper its up to you this is the best discount I can get out of them

·
Registered
126 Posts
thank you for sorting this out, these ones are the ones I want so will defo be getting some

1 - 9 of 9 Posts