Vauxhall Corsa E Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Photograph Grille
decided to darken the rear glass as I found the windows to light as factory standard. also had the windscreen top tint. this totally transforms the look of the car and does a great job without the need of the sun visor. picture enclosed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
looks very nice,
i cannot do that as i have a front facing camera on the top section of my screen with the tech pack 2. i agree looks great

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Yeah looks good and also hides the ugly passenger air bag sticker on the visor :)

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
just looking again at mine and i could do it, just needs to go either side of the camera which already has a big tinted square around it

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Where did you get the top tint from? :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LimeyUK said:
Where did you get the top tint from? :)
had it done a my local car window tint supplier. I had 2 sides and rear including top tint. charged me £100. if you require just top tint they charge £20. I'm sure your local supplier will be a similar price.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Looks great. Have you got Limo or Dark as the top tint?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Reddaz said:
Looks great. Have you got Limo or Dark as the top tint?
went for the limo, on the rear sides and back window also. Complements the white. The factory spec is to light for my liking.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Looks nice, have got my rear windows limo black on my LE but havent got around to doing the sunstrip yet. Have you got your sunstrip done on the outside or the inside.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Was just wondering if the top tint will affect the sensor for the auto lights and wipers?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Luke Corsa E said:
Looks nice, have got my rear windows limo black on my LE but havent got around to doing the sunstrip yet. Have you got your sunstrip done on the outside or the inside.
Hi it's on the inside. If you decide to do. make sure it's limo black.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Luke Corsa E said:
its fitted to the inside. Limo black the best grade

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
jaysen said:
Luke Corsa E said:
its fitted to the inside. Limo black the best grade
Unless you have kids in which case they feel claustrophic in the rear! ;-) Mine already complain about the stock LE tint.

·
Registered
122 Posts
jaysen said:
Luke Corsa E said:
Hi it's on the inside. If you decide to do. make sure it's limo black.
Will defo go with limo black as it compliments to roof and the limo black windows i have.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts